• Home
  • Financial Aid
  • Graduate Students
  • Other Employment

Other Employment

Other means of supporting graduate students in the department include student hourly paid positions and GA (graduate assistant) or GRA (graduate research assistant) positions. Except in rare circumstances, GA and GRA positions do not include tuition waivers.

From time to time, other programs at the University employ Ph.D. students for teaching or research assistance. These will be advertised or students can search the KU Employment website.

During the summer months, students might earn a stipend or salary by teaching or being employed in the Kansas Repertory Theatre program.

Important: Graduate students not receiving a GTA-ship should complete a FAFSA report to determine Federal Work/Study eligibility if they wish to be employed by the department.

Upcoming Events
Connect with KU Theatre & Dance